Home Uncategorized CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year

CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year

CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year
CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year- Photo courtesy-Internet
Social Share

CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year

KS Diwan/ royalpatiala.in/ Chandigarh

CBSE declared its class 10th result. As per the data released by CBSE this year the pass percentage is increased by 4.40 % over the last year. In 2018, total number of students who appeared were 1624682 and out of that 1408594 students were passed. The pass percentage was 86.70 %. This year total 1761078 students were appeared out of which 1604428 students passed the exam. This year pass percentage is 91.10 percent which is 4.40 percent more than the last year.

This year Trivandrum region lead the all India region over all pass percentage with 99.85 percent followed by Chennai with 99 percent, Ajmer with 95.89 percent , Panchkula with 93.72 percent, Prayagraj with 92.55, Bhubneshwar with 92.32, Patna with 91.86, dehradun with 89.04, Delhi with 80.97, Guwahti with 74.49

CBSE class 10th pass percentage increased by 4.40% over last year- Photo courtesy-Internet

This year 13 students scored 499/ 500 . The students were- Siddhant Pengoriya of Lotus Velley International School, Noida, Divyansh Wadhwa of bal bharti Public School Noida, Yogesh Kumar Gupta of St patrick’s school, Jaunpur (UP), Ankur Mishra of SAJ School Sec-14, Vasundhra, Ghaziabad, Vatsal Varshney of Dewan Public School, Meerut cantt,Manya of St Xavier School, Bathinda, Aryan Jha Nand Vidya Niketan Jamnagar,Tarun Jain of st. Angela Sophia sr Sec School, Jaipur, Bhavana N SivaDas  of Palghat Lions School Kerala, Ish Madan of Ch Chhabil Dass pub school, Ghaziabad, Divjot kaur Jaggi of Convent of Jesus & Mary, ambala cantt , Appora jain of Uttan school for Girls, shastri Nagar Ghaziabad and Shivani lath of Mayoor School Noida.